Trace stops cutting depth when tabs are added

hey there. Trying to cut out some labels for my workshop… so far kiri moto seems to always find a way to not do what i want it too. the biggest bottle neck in my opperations so far. I get i am a novice so there is definately room to grow but man kiri does not make life easy i will say that.

So my issue is when i add a tab…ANYWHERE on the work space the trace option i have for cutting out the workshop labels i have designed just stops cutting. it runs as minimum depth and thats it. When there are 0 tabs on the workspace it does its job.

i cant add my workspace because apparently i am too new to be allowed to add attachments but also there isnt much else other than…Tabs equal trace not working and no tabs means trace does it job.

Is there a work around for this. I need to cut out several labels and tabs are kind of essential here. What are my options

Do you mind emailing your workspace to me [ sa at grid dot space ]? If it’s a simple fix, I’ll push it to production today.

For burning issues, I’ll usually see things faster when they’re posted in Discord.