Have a CNC with a jig to flip for craving bottom side of item

Very new to Kiri:Moto and I have a CNC that allows me to flip the board for milling out both sides of the board. Think of it like a book the first page on the left side (top side) is milled first, then you turn the page backward so that the board is now on the right side and you can mill the reverse side. The board has 9 items on it one time so that when completed you have 9 completed items after milling both sides.
My question is there a way to accomplish this in Kirri:moto? I see that there is a flip but flips the object being milled. I nee to flip the board So that object one in the upper left corner is now in the upper right. Is this possible?

The flip operation allows you to choose either the X or Y axis for 180 degree rotation (use the registration op). Alternatively, there is a cutout registration function that uses a sawtooth pattern. Watch the youtube video for that one. It’s neat.

Thanks for the response. I have seen the video with the registration, however with the jig the board flips from the left side to the right side for the bottom surface. See attached pic.

I see. It’s the equivalent of an axis flip, but the origin (on the machine, not in software) must also be reset after the jig is flipped.