I finally finished my build, well almost , Did some modifications and some of the prototype parts still in place, I just need to reprint the final parts with better infill and more shell count, some parts will printed with CF PLA and some resin.
Here are some pictures of the build.
Then I made some minor modifications, more like added some parts just for rigidity.
Cutting the wood for the electronics.
and the cable mess
Here is a short Videoof the first test print.
Then I modified the Hotend Fork and the fan duct, sorry I didn’t take pictures of the parts before I installed, I will edit this post once I print the final parts ( those are the prototype parts) but here is a screen shot of the cad to give you an idea.
and the parts installed.
And I had a really hard time leveling the bed with only points, so I decided to change to a fix mounted bed with 4 corners screws for leveling and that fix the problem.
Thank you again @Stewart for the great design. This Printer is great!